Header Ads

LATEST POST
recent

Webmail Error : Your IP address has changed. Please log in again – Solved






Each time I browse the net with MTN Nigeria o AIRTEL data plan, I find it difficult having access to my webmail. on every occasion I login to the webmail, it will display login successful but within few seconds, the webmail signs me out, prompting me to login again.


How to solve webmail log in error


It might also display this “Your IP address has changed. Please log in once more”  errors message that shows at the top of the login form as seen within the screenshot. This is always frustrating to blogger, webmaster or company using webmail.

To be sincere, the enjoy is so frustrating – and that i don’t experience this at all every time I connect to the internet with Globacom information plan.

nicely, I’ve managed to clear up the problem with the aid of utilizing VPN every time I need to login to my webmail through MTN or AIRTEL data connection.

Turning ON epicproxy of epic browser before accessing my webmail additionally works. Download Epic Browser HERE


How to solve webmail log in error


i'm hoping this helps, comments below for help and support.



About Webmail

Webmail (or web-based email) is any email client implemented as a web application running on a web server. Examples of webmail software are Roundcube and SquirrelMail. As with any web application, webmail’s main advantage over the use of a desktop email client is the ability to send and receive email anywhere from a web browser. Its main disadvantage is the need to be connected to the Internet while using it.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.